We have adopted the National Privacy Principles (NPPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (the Privacy Act). The NPPs govern the way in which we collect, use, disclose, store, secure and dispose of your Personal Information.
The types of information we may collect about you include:
(1) “Personal Data” such as your name, e-mail address and phone number, account or mailing address, company name (if applicable) and other information that can be used to directly identify and contact you (which, in some cases, may include certain Device Information or information from the signature block of your e-mail) and additional personal information that you provide to us, directly or indirectly, through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms and/or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and any other personal information requested by us and/or provided by you or a third party;
(2) “Device Information” which is information relating to the computer or device you are using when you access our Platform, such as your computer’s IP address, your mobile device identifiers (including Apple IDFA or an Android Advertising ID), the type of browser and operating system you are using, the identity of your internet service provider, and your device and browser settings;
(3) “Usage Data” which is data related to your use of the Services such as the pages you visit, your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and/or browsing behaviour.
As described in more detail below, we may collect personal information directly from you or from third parties.
Whether or not you submit Personal Data, any time you visit our Platform, we or our service providers may collect, store or accumulate certain Device Information and Usage Data. This Information may be used in furtherance of the purposes described above with respect to Personal Data and in aggregate form for internal business purposes, such as optimizing the Platform, evaluating the popularity of content, generating statistics and developing marketing plans, and otherwise for general administrative, analytical, research, optimization, and security purposes.
In no event will we disclose, rent, sell or share any of your Personal Data to third parties for direct marketing purposes. We may disclose personal data to:
· Pakistan regulatory bodies including (without limitation), electricity supply authorities, safety regulators, the Australian Energy Market Operator.;
· Third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, hardware providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
· Our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
· Our existing or potential agents or business partners
· Anyone to whom our business or assets (or any part of them) are, or may (in good faith) be, transferred;
· Credit reporting agencies, courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities, in the event you fail to pay for goods or services we have provided to you;
· Courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
· Third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia including the Philippines, Sri Lanka, Canada, the United States of America and Belgium; and
· Third parties to collect and process data, such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
By providing us with personal information, you consent to the disclosure of your personal information to third parties who reside outside Australia and acknowledge that we are not required to ensure that those third parties comply with Australian privacy laws.
Sensitive information is defined in the Privacy Act to include information or opinion about such things as an individual’s racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, membership of a political association, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership of a trade union or other professional body, criminal record or health information.
Where you provide us with sensitive information or we collect sensitive information about you, either directly or indirectly, provided you consent, your sensitive information may only be used and disclosed for purposes relating to the primary purpose for which the sensitive information was collected, including:
· Providing services for a secondary purpose that is directly related to the primary purpose for which the sensitive information was collected; and/or
· Data analytics purposes.
Sensitive information may also be used or disclosed if required or authorised by law.
We may use certain automatic analytics and tracking technologies to assist us in performing a variety of functions, including storing your Information, collecting Device Information and Usage Data, understanding your use of the Services and customising the content offered to you on the Platform. We may use platforms like Google Analytics to provide aggregated or anonymised information relating to demographics, geography, interests or affinities. Other technologies we may use include:
(2) Web Beacons. We may also use “web beacons” or clear GIFs, or similar technologies, which are small pieces of code placed on a web page or in an email, to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page or email. For example, web beacons may be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page. Web beacons may also be used to provide information on the effectiveness of our email campaigns (e.g., open rates, clicks, forwards, etc.).
(3) Mobile Device Identifiers and SDKs. We also sometimes use, or partner with publishers or app developer platforms that use, mobile Software Development Kits (“SDKs”) that are incorporated into the Services to collect Information, such as mobile identifiers (e.g., IDFAs and Android Advertising IDs), geolocation information, and other information about your device or use of the Platform. A mobile SDK may act as the mobile version of a web beacon (see “Web Beacons” above).
We are committed to ensuring that the personal information we collect is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the personal information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
We take reasonable precautions to protect our customers’ Personal Data against loss, misuse, unauthorised disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, please remember that no transmission of data over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Data and take measures to safeguard against unauthorised disclosures of information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any Information that you transmit to us or from us, and you do so at your own risk. You hereby acknowledge that we are not responsible for any intercepted information sent via the Internet, and you hereby release us from any and all claims arising out of or related to the use of intercepted information in any unauthorised manner.
Our Services or communications may contain links to third party websites, over which we exercise no control, including the form of embedded content, sponsored content or co-branded content. Except as set forth in this Policy, we do not share your Personal Data with those third parties and are not responsible for the privacy policies of any third party or their management of your Personal Data. Because they may treat your Information differently than we do, we suggest you read the privacy policies on those third-party websites prior to submitting any Personal Data to such sites.
In addition, you may be redirected to a third-party platform for certain functions, including returns, forms, and customer service. above section regarding “Sharing of Information.”
As described above, we may use the Personal Data we collect from you to send you newsletters or other communications from us, including those promotional or marketing in nature. If you do not want to receive such communications, you can opt out by sending an e-mail to with the subject line “Opt Out.”
Under certain laws, including the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth), which is described further below in the section headed “Access to, and correction of, personal information” you may have the right to: obtain confirmation that we hold Personal Data about you, request access to and receive information about the Personal Data we maintain about you, restrict the use of the data, receive the data in a portable format, receive copies of the Personal Data we maintain about you, update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Data, object to the continued processing or use of your Personal Data, complain to a supervisory authority, and have the Personal Data blocked, anonymised or deleted, as appropriate. The right to access Personal Data may be limited in some circumstances by local law. If you qualify, in order to exercise these rights, please contact us at
We may ask you to provide additional information for identity verification purposes, or to verify that you are in possession of an applicable email account.
Please understand, however, that we reserve the right to retain an archive of such Personal Data for a commercially reasonable time to ensure that its deletion does not affect the integrity of our data; and we further reserve the right to retain an anonymous version of such Information.
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any time. In the event we make changes to this Policy, such policy will be re-posted in the “Privacy” section of our Services with the date such modifications were made indicated on the top of the page. Therefore, please review this Policy from time to time so that you are aware when any changes are made to this Policy. If you have any questions about the changes that were implemented, please contact us at and include “Information Regarding Updated Policy” in the subject line. In any event, your continued use of the Services after such change constitutes your acceptance of any such change(s), and if you do not accept any changes, you may choose not to use the Services or opt out by sending us an appropriate notice.
You represent and warrant that any Personal Data you provide us is true and correct and relates to you and not to any other person.
If you use the Platform, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account.
If you have questions or comments about this Policy, please contact us at with “Privacy” in the subject line of your email.